Saturday, January 8, 2011

And She's Dancing Like She's Never Danced Before

Dear Blog,

Every day my love for Juniper grows. But today...Well, today she did something that showed me that she is really going to be something special.

As I was dressing Juni this morning I thought she would look cute in her leg warmers. As soon as I put her down she started dancing and it dawned on me to find the music to match her moves.


As a mother, I know I think my child is awesome and has countless talents. But come on! With this, who can argue that?

Sincerely,
Emily Wilcock

3 comments:

  1. She's so darling! I have to tell you, Eve is almost 5 and some kids just never grow out of wanting to watch themselves in the mirror every blessed moment of every blessed day. She was at dance class this week and she never moved more than a couple feet away form her own reflection. I guess you can't argue with confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this funny impression that she will somehow be a youtube sensation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing about youtube.
    She is a maniac - a friggin cute, CUTE maniac :)

    ReplyDelete