Wednesday, June 1, 2011

3-Day Weekend

Dear Blog,

Yes, it has been a while again. Things are just on my mind and I have been unable to write them down, maybe due to laziness. I think I may need a life coach. But until I'm wealthy enough to afford such a luxury you may just have to deal with me. OK, wow! I have already gone off on a tangent and it's only the first paragraph.

Anyway, we had a lovely weekend and an especially lovely Memorial Day with my family, mother included all the way from Hawaii. Just look at those cousins. It is so great to have them together.

Thank you Tatum for the pictures.




Lots of fun and lots of laughter and lots of yummy food. Can we do this again?

Sincerely,
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Yes Please do this again when we are there in July/August!! These pictures are just too fun!!

    ReplyDelete