Friday, June 17, 2011

The Legendary Heath Wilcock

Dear Blog,

So I posted this already on facebook at least a week ago so this is long, long overdue. But the world must know that I have a funny, strange, talented, creative, and kind husband who has published his first couple of short stories on an online literary journal The Legendary. It's like a salesman making his first sale. A runner entering his first race. A midwife delivering her first baby -- too far? Anyways, I couldn't be more proud of him and you must go read them here by clicking on his name.


AND speaking of Heath, he gets to be celebrated even more on Sunday for Father's Day and again on Monday for his 25th birthday!!! I think you should all go to his blog and wish him a Happy Birthday/Father's Day/congratulations for being published. He deserves the recognition and it'll make his day.

And come on! Just look at this picture. He's quite the guy isn't he? But don't ask me where his shirt is in this picture. I wouldn't know.


Here's looking at you, kid. I love you!

Sincerely,
Emily

1 comment: