- The past week or so have been quite crazy. Fun, but crazy. Lots of family was in town. My 2 sisters and their families, my grandma, an aunt and her family, and an uncle and his family. Some I hadn't seen in a while, others I hadn't seen in a very long time, and others I hadn't met at all. My grandma finally got to meet Juni, and 3 other great grand children. It was lots of fun. I'll have to post pictures at a later time but for now here is a 4 generational photo.
Juni, me, great-grandma, tutu (grandma)
- Oh, and do you see that? I chopped off all of my hair! I look much older, especially in this photo. So I'm not sure if it was a good move. But just in case you're wondering I always look much better in real life than I do in pictures. In other words, take this picture and upgrade it a few times and you get me in real life.
- It was my Birthday on Monday. So now I'm 25!
- School is going well but it's only just started. I can tell one class is going to be particularly challenging. I have no background for the subject so we'll see what happens. In fact, I should be studying for it but did you hear? Somebody, somewhere hacked into the ASUrite system and it's been shut down the past 2 days. Meaning I can't do a darned thing since 2 classes are online and the other two heavily use blackboard on the ASU site.
- Juni is getting older. She is now in a toddler bed. Let's just say bars or no bars, she sucks at sleeping! I might lose it. At this very moment she is in her room and is supposed to be napping. But instead she just opens her door, waits for me to come walking down the hall, and then runs and jumps into bed and when I leave she waits a minute and opens the door and we do the whole thing over again. What's difficult is that she isn't grumpy or crying, but she's tired and refuses to go to sleep. The 3rd night into using a toddler bed she stayed up until nearly 1 a.m. She was wide awake. Luckily I was more patient than normal and wasn't totally losing my head. I thought I would scare her into staying in her bed. So I raised my voice and pointed my finger but it didn't phase her. If you know Juni you know that this isn't like her. One word from me in a disappointing tone makes her break down and sob. I don't know what to do.
- I could clean. I don't. I could read. I don't. I could forget about Juni's nap and just take a walk to the park. I don't. Instead, I just dream on Pinterest.
- I love you!