Friday, January 27, 2012

I Sew?

Dear blog,

About a year ago, I was asked by a friend to recover her glider for her son's nursery. I had never done a sewing project like that before but I knew I could do it and she knew it too and was very encouraging. Besides, it wasn't too difficult of a job. So I went at it.

Now, I must admit that I feel silly posting these pictures because I just do, and because well, her nursery was featured on Design Sponge and she is none other than Summer Bellessa, the lovely brunette of The Girls With Glasses. But I am so proud of my work, however small, that I cannot help but share this special project.

1st and 3nd pictures are taken from Design Sponge and you can see the entire nursery here


Summer did an awesome job! So fresh, clean, fun, and definitely has the Summer air about it. And that crib I am dying over.

Thank you Summer for having the confidence in a first time "Upholsterer." It was fun to do!

À demain,

Emily

2 comments:

  1. How cool! This is as close as I ever get to cool or famous people, so I will take it. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?! You did a fantastic job, I am honestly impressed! Wish I could sew...

    ReplyDelete