Sunday, June 6, 2010

Year No. 2

Dear Blog,
Two years ago today Heath and I were married!

I cannot believe the time has gone so fast. We celebrated yesterday. Juniper got to spend the entire day at Grammy and Grandpa Wilcock's while we went to the Arizona Science Center. It was wonderful to get out and have a date (despite the high being 108 degrees. Blech!).

Downtown Phoenix


A falling contraption in the Fear Exhibit


Yes, I really did one of these pictures


We have a picture exactly like this one from a year and a half ago


I know that I have been posting a lot of videos (the one of Juniper eating should work now...really, it should) but I have another one to share. I thought that since Heath and I didn't have a wedding video, I could make one now of our lives so far. It is pretty basic but I had fun making it and of course I enjoy watching it and would like to share it with you.

Here's to 2 more years...and more!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Wilcock

6 comments:

  1. Loved your video - (and good job on it!) Good songs, good pictures & two great people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute video. And very well made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beginning for you two! many, many more years of joy and happiness! i love you and what your love brings (namely juniper!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your video made me shed a tear. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary you two! I love you guys so much and I'm so happy you both found each other. You are a great couple and make beautiful babies!! Hope each year gets better and better for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that video! You two have had an exciting and eventful two years. Congratulations. Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete