Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Heath for Hire

Dear Blog,

Heath's best friend, Tyler Pack, is getting married in 2 weeks! He lives in Provo, Utah so we have to drive up there. Money has been tight so we are trying to make some extra cash to make the trip.

There is an intranet at Heath's work, Arizona Federal Credit Union, for all the employees to use for miscellaneous purposes that are not related to work. For example, Heath posts about shows at National Comedy Theatre on the AZFCU intranet. When Heath got home from work today he told me he has put himself up for hire on the 'net at work in hopes to make a little bit of money. This is what he wrote...

There's a special event coming up and money is a little tight
within the Wilcock family. I would like to be hired to do anything you
are unable to do, or would not like to do. I have multiple talents:
I have painted kitchens, I have mowed lawns and trimmed hedges,
I have laid tile, I have done dishes for a busy BBQ restaurant,
I have done magic performances for birthday parties, teacher conferences,
and financial seminars. I have eaten multiple items: blood pudding, pig's
feet, ox tail, cow heel, and apples. I will give you a list of some of the
high demands and their prices:

-Magic performance (30 minutes) - $20.00

-Empathetic ears willing to listen (30 minutes) - $10.00

-Eat an apple (30 minutes) - $2.00

If you have any questions, or would like pictures of my feet, please let me know.


This is possibly my favorite Heath moment yet! Come on, you know you would love to watch him eat an apple (customer must provide apple). He really has done magic shows, though, and he is great! Book him for your next party. You won't regret it.


Here is a taste of Heath at his best




Sincerely,
Emily Wilcock

No comments:

Post a Comment