Monday, December 19, 2011

I am back from the grave

Dear Blog,

Are you there? Do you remember me? I am sure you are wondering if I remember you. Quite a few people have asked when I am going to update my blog. I got so tired (I still am) and things got a little overwhelming for a time so the blog had to be cut. I really thought I never would for some time but I think I change my mind.

Since my last post

We have:

Experienced Disneyland
Moved to another apartment, much closer to ASU
had a mouse in the house for the past month that we CANNOT seem to catch!


I have:

started up school again (at ASU)

become dependent on Coca-Cola (thanks to Heath's strong influence)

become the Relief Society and Ward Choir pianist

actually started, finished, and displayed more than one craft found on Pinterest

That cake was so tasty! and Heath, you're so photogenic.
Heath has:

turned 25 years old!

found out he is going to be published in print in LUX

been chosen to intern for the literary magazine  

Hayden's Ferry Review at ASU
been waiting patiently for a calling in our new ward




It is amazing the change in Juni that past 6 months. She no longer looks like this: a baby.




 Juni has:

started daycare

stopped daycare (she really wasn't ready and now she is more clingy than ever)

turned 2 years old!

been weaned from the bottle

become obsessed with hats (see last picture)






 Some cute pictures of June Bug

Most of these things I am sure you already knew about but that is the past 6 months in a nut shell.

I have missed you all and here is to the next post!

Sincerely,
Emily

3 comments:

  1. Hellooooooo! Juniper is so darling. That picture of her in the brown gingham romper thing is melting my heart.

    Nice to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I really liked this post Emily...short and sweet, but you included all that I have been wanting to know about or see happened with your little family the past 6 months. Now it's time for me to do the same!!

    And those pictures of Juni are just WAY too cute! I can't wait to see you all in just a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! she is adorable and i have missed your blog.... but it's understandable to cut things. i have no excuses for my lack of updates :)

    ReplyDelete