Monday, November 1, 2010

Who Needs a Haunted House When You Have This?

Dear Blog,

I should have put these pictures up about 2 weeks ago but the truth is that my laziness prevented me from taking these until about 2 days ago. Anyhow, I know Halloween is officially over but I couldn't deprive you of this AWESOMELY DECORATED house. A house that Heath called home for over 15 years. His momma, Kerri, has some crazy good talent and knows exactly what she wants when it comes to decorating her house (and I know Juniper prefers Grammy's house to ours. What child wouldn't?). So sit back and get ready to "ooh" and "aah" and you'll be happy to celebrate Halloween for just one more day. Besides, it is still All Hallows Day.

On your mark...

Get set...

GO!!!



Starting from the entrance. Don't you just feel so welcomed?
Trick-or-Treat!


Pretty Creepy
Gargoyle Fountain. Love it!
Won't you please come in?
Had to highlight this googly-eyed owl

Entry way
Details...

Kerri painted this depiction of her daughter when she was 10 (?). It was her exact height at the time.


Love this bear


Some more paper dolls
Spooky black lights
The Living Room: Angle 1
The living room: Angle 2
The living room: Angle 3
The living room: Angle 4
I didn't even notice the silhouette in the window until I took this picture. The details are amazing.
And more details...

Burlap!!!

Can you tell that silhouette is Heath?
Crafty little bean bag pumpkins

There's Juni!






The Dining Room/Mad Scientist Lab

So Simple, So Pretty
Paper dolls again
I won't even ask how much time this took but glittered acorns are fabulous
Showcasing a dead bird

This spot reminds me of Harry Potter. Yes! I am a nerd



Phew! Just wait until Christmas!!! (No pressure Kerri)

Sincerely,
Emily Wilcock

3 comments:

  1. Seriously. That house is amazing. I can't get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is so much work! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy.cow. i'm dying right now. my body is going through shock. can i come over next year and be in the presence of this house? love it.

    ReplyDelete