Thursday, February 18, 2010

How to laugh it off

Dear Blog,

As a child I always thought I had a good sense of humor and was never serious. Then I grew up and looked at myself realized that I am and always have been quite a serious person. Then I really found myself to be a serious person when I met my Heath. And boy, am I glad I married him!

You see, more often than I like to admit, I am upset, disappointed, down, frustrated, or just plain mad. Heath always stays calm and listens, and then somehow makes me laugh. I don't know about you but when I feel one of the former adjectives I listed, the last thing I want to do or think I can do is laugh. So I am always surprised when I find myself cracking up when just a minute before my face was red hot! Then, I feel calmer and happier. Simply put, Heath helps me be better.

Since this post has been serious so far, I will lighten the mood with some pictures of none other than my happy Heath!


No comments:

Post a Comment